- Head posture and general co-ordination
- The outside of the eyes and lids, lashes and tear ducts
- The iris, pupil size and the pupil’s response to light
- The cornea, lens, retina and optic nerve
- Eye movements
- Eye position
- Muscle balance between the eyes
- 3D vision (stereopsis)
- long-sightedness, short-sightedness, astigmatism
There is nothing much important than you child healthy eyes and vision. In todays world where dental check ups are in routine, one has to make sure that the vision too should be clear of your child.
Remember – eyes can’t be filled or replaced with false ones.